My terror memory
My terror memory
Who - My self and my mum
What - We were hit by the car.
When - 2 years ago, around 4 a.m.
Where - On Nhongsua Road, Kanchanaburi.
How - My mนm and I was driving on Nhongsua Road.
- As we were driving, a car cut me off.
- We hit together.
- I found that my right leg was broken.
- I was taken to the hospital.
- I stayed at the hospital for 2 weeks.
How did the story end - I recovered when I was the second year.
I still remember my terror memory that I can't forget. In one early morning, my mom and I were going to the morning market.As we were driving, there was a car cut me off and we hit together at Nhongsua Road. At that moment, I felt shocked and afraid, I lost my mind until my mom shook my arms to bring my mind back. Finally, I got conscious. After that, I was taken to the hospital. On the way to the hospital, I just found that my right leg was broken because I can't move it. I felt worst that I've never felt before. I started to cry harder, so my mom hugged me and told that she was wrong because she drove fast but I never blame her at all. In that night, around 11 p.m., I had to undergo surgery and out of the operating room around 1 a.m. Finally, I can move my right leg, my tears dropped from my eyes due to I felt so happy. In the first, I thought that I can't walk anymore.The feeling that stressed in my mind was released at last. I stayed at the hospital for 2 weeks until I got better. I was back to my home for rest. But my unfortunate, my university would be open in less than a month but I still haven't recovered, so I had to go to the university with one ordinary leg. It was really hard for me.Finally, I recovered when I was the second year university student. That was my most difficult time in my life and It became my terror memory that I will never forget.
Who - My self and my mum
What - We were hit by the car.
When - 2 years ago, around 4 a.m.
Where - On Nhongsua Road, Kanchanaburi.
How - My mนm and I was driving on Nhongsua Road.
- As we were driving, a car cut me off.
- We hit together.
- I found that my right leg was broken.
- I was taken to the hospital.
- I stayed at the hospital for 2 weeks.
How did the story end - I recovered when I was the second year.
I still remember my terror memory that I can't forget. In one early morning, my mom and I were going to the morning market.As we were driving, there was a car cut me off and we hit together at Nhongsua Road. At that moment, I felt shocked and afraid, I lost my mind until my mom shook my arms to bring my mind back. Finally, I got conscious. After that, I was taken to the hospital. On the way to the hospital, I just found that my right leg was broken because I can't move it. I felt worst that I've never felt before. I started to cry harder, so my mom hugged me and told that she was wrong because she drove fast but I never blame her at all. In that night, around 11 p.m., I had to undergo surgery and out of the operating room around 1 a.m. Finally, I can move my right leg, my tears dropped from my eyes due to I felt so happy. In the first, I thought that I can't walk anymore.The feeling that stressed in my mind was released at last. I stayed at the hospital for 2 weeks until I got better. I was back to my home for rest. But my unfortunate, my university would be open in less than a month but I still haven't recovered, so I had to go to the university with one ordinary leg. It was really hard for me.Finally, I recovered when I was the second year university student. That was my most difficult time in my life and It became my terror memory that I will never forget.
ตอบลบYou are good that get through this. Keep going.
Score is 9
Oh Ida! There’s a problem of this paage but it’s quite interesting :)
ตอบลบScore : 8
It's a good paragraph.I give you 9 points.
ตอบลบYour passage is good and any sentences in this passage are easy to read. It's very attractive to me. I give you 9 points.
ตอบลบ