My favorite place
My favorite place
I'm sure that everyone has some favorite place in your mind. I have one too, that is my beautiful modern kitchen located in my warmly house in Kanchanaburi.
Why am I like the kitchen ? Because when I love to smell the food and smell the smoke of cooking, it made me think of my grandmother who always cook for me. I really happy when I go to the kitchen, I see a elegant lamp on the ceiling that the father bought it since I was young, see the French loaf on the table - I told my mom that I like this toast so, she always buy it every week when I come back home and the last thing I can see is the outstanding stove that is on the corner, if you come to the kitchen, you'll see it first. When I hear the sound of spade of frying pan touches the pan from the kitchen room, I suddenly know that my mom starts cooking so, I'll go there for help and I'll taste the food that we made before serve, my mom always blame me that's not polite. I touches the pan when I feel hungry, I usually cook fried rice for myself, that is my favorite dish and it's the dish that my grand mother made for me when I was young.
The kitchen give ma a feeling of love of my mom and grandmother when we cook together. I can see a happy flashback scene from this room, that's why the kitchen is my favorite place.
I'm sure that everyone has some favorite place in your mind. I have one too, that is my beautiful modern kitchen located in my warmly house in Kanchanaburi.
Why am I like the kitchen ? Because when I love to smell the food and smell the smoke of cooking, it made me think of my grandmother who always cook for me. I really happy when I go to the kitchen, I see a elegant lamp on the ceiling that the father bought it since I was young, see the French loaf on the table - I told my mom that I like this toast so, she always buy it every week when I come back home and the last thing I can see is the outstanding stove that is on the corner, if you come to the kitchen, you'll see it first. When I hear the sound of spade of frying pan touches the pan from the kitchen room, I suddenly know that my mom starts cooking so, I'll go there for help and I'll taste the food that we made before serve, my mom always blame me that's not polite. I touches the pan when I feel hungry, I usually cook fried rice for myself, that is my favorite dish and it's the dish that my grand mother made for me when I was young.
The kitchen give ma a feeling of love of my mom and grandmother when we cook together. I can see a happy flashback scene from this room, that's why the kitchen is my favorite place.
ตอบลบThe story is interesting and your mother is very cute.
Score is 9
You make me want to go to this placeq. You describe it cleary and I think I can see this place in my mind.
ตอบลบScore : 9
This place is just for special person like me 55555. Your writing is clear and makes me imagine about it.
ตอบลบScore : 9.5
Your story is good, it easy to understand.I give you 9 points.
ตอบลบThe story is fine! but some of sentences in this passage are wrong. For example, "I see a elegant" shoud be "I see an elegant", "...in my warmly house..." should be "...in my warm house...", "I touches the pan..." should be "I touch the pan...", and "The kitchen give..." should be "The kitchen gives".
ตอบลบSo, I will give you 8 points.